Funds blocking on customer's card for a future withdrawal
What is the two step payment?
The ability to block funds on the payer's card. According to the rules of payment systems, the payer's bank can cancel the blocking until 8 days, but it is possible to complete the payment within 30 days. It is recommended to complete the payment before the order is supplied to the client.
How the two-step payment works
- The company generates a request for a two-stage payment API specifying the required parameters.
- Funds are blocked on the client's card.
- Withdrawal of blocked funds in whole or in part, in favor of the company. In case of partial withdrawal, the blocking for the remaining part of the funds is automatically canceled.
- Unblock funds by using the Returns API.
With appropriate level of PCI DSS certification
According to the rules of payment systems Mastercard and Visa, a certificate is required because the interaction with the LiqPay passes through server-server method, the customer enters the card details on the website.
To receive access to the API, you need:
- To have the appropriate level of PCI DSS certification, depending on the number of transactions per year
- Apply for connection
Connecting the API
Please specify your contact details and our manager will contact you at a time convenient for you