Deferred payment with a guaranteed payment after the customer confirms the provision of the service or receipt of the goods
What is the secured payment?
Deferred payment with buyer's protection. Payment in which you set the date to which the client needs to confirm receipt of goods or services after a successful payment. The company will receive funds after the customer confirms receipt of the goods / services or automatically after the expiration of the protection period.
Set the expiration date of secure payment - date when customer needs to confirm the receipt of goods/service or cancel the payment.
Client' security, guaranty of goods or service receiving.
Additional bank verification if payment is not confirmed by client.
How the secured payment API works
- Client makes a purchase on the website.
- You give the client the opportunity to pay using a secure payment, specifying the date to which the service will be provided, and also received confirmation from the client.
- After payment of the secure payment - LiqPay writes off the funds from the client's card, but does not credit to your company's account.
- After the expiration date of secured payment or after client confirmation - funds will be enrolled to the account of your company.
- If the client specified that «Goods are not received» - secured payment goes to the status «Dispute». In this case you need to provide with documents which confirm that goods/service was provided.
- After providing documents confirming the provision of goods / services to the client, the funds will be enrolled to the company's account.
With appropriate level of PCI DSS certification
According to rules of Mastercard/Visa payment systems, availability of the certificate is required because the interaction with the LiqPay passes through server-server method, the customer enters the card details on the company's website.
To receive access to the API, you need:
- To have the appropriate level of PCI DSS certification, depending on the number of transactions per year
- Apply for connection
Connecting the API
Please specify your contact details and our manager will contact you at a time convenient for you