Regular billing of your clients by server-server method
What is subscription?
Regular withdraw from the the client via server-server method, with specified date of the first withdrawal and periodicity.
How does API subscription work
- The company forms a request for the subscription API specifying in the parameters the date of the first regular withdrawal from the customer and the frequency of the withdrawals.
- After successful subscription registration - further regular withdrawal from the customer's card LiqPay conducts itself according to the data transmitted by the API in the request.
- Regular withdrawals are carried out from the client's card, which was indicated during the subscription process.
- The company receives the status of payments according to the API Callback.
- If necessary, you can update the amount, currency, card, subscription destination through the API to change the subscription.
- You can cancel the subscription by unsubscribe API.
With appropriate level of PCI DSS certification
According to rules of Mastercard/Visa payment systems, availability of the certificate is required because the interaction with the LiqPay passes through server-server method, the customer enters the card details on the company's website.
To receive access to the API, you need:
- To have the appropriate level of PCI DSS certification, depending on the number of transactions per year
- Apply for connection
Connecting the API
Please specify your contact details and our manager will contact you at a time convenient for you