Card validity check using a verification code
What is card verification?
Non-financial transaction, sending a verification code to check the validity of the card.
Using a dynamic authorization code
The client can view the authorization code in the card statement or otherwise available in the bank to the issuer
Forming the code on the side of LiqPay
Getting dynamic code in the callback
How the card verification API works
- Client adds card to the private account on your website or in the mobile application.
- To check the validity of the card you send a request to the card verification API.
- To verify that the card belongs to the client, you can send a dynamic authorization code in the request and use this code as OTP verification in your system.
- LiqPay returns the transaction status and dynamically generated authorization code.
- The company checks the compliance of the provided code with the customer and LiqPay.
With appropriate level of PCI DSS certification
According to rules of Mastercard/Visa payment systems, availability of the certificate is required because the interaction with the LiqPay passes through server-server method, the customer enters the card details on the company's website.
To receive access to the API, you need:
- To have the appropriate level of PCI DSS certification, depending on the number of transactions per year
- Apply for connection
Connecting the API
Please specify your contact details and our manager will contact you at a time convenient for you
Self-integration according to documentation: