Payment confirmation via sender's card CVV
What is the CVV confirmation?
Payment confirmation on your website via 3-digit code on the back of the customer's payment card. You are receiving status cvv_verify as a reply from from LiqPay, according to which you need to ask client about CVV code and send it as a request to LiqPay API.
How the CVV confirmation works
- Client pays for the goods or service on your website.
- You are sending a request for withdrawal from the client's card by the one of LiqPay APIs.
- As a reply from LiqPay API, returns status cvv_verify - it means CVV confirmation is required to finish the payment.
- You request CVV card code from the client on website page and repeat a request for write-off on API LiqPay.
- LiqPay returns the transaction status to the server-url of the company.