Operation confirmation with one time password to the client's phone number
What is the OTP confirmation?
Payment confirmation on your website by the one-time password to the client's phone number. You receive status otp_verify as a reply from LiqPay, according to which LiqPay has sent OTP to the client's phone number. You request a password from client and transfer it to the LiqPay API.
How OTP confirmation works
- Client pays for the goods or service.
- You are sending the request for withdrawal from client's card by the one of LiqPay APIs.
- As a reply from LiqPay API, returns status otp_verify - it means, confirmation is required from OTP confirmation to finish the payment.
- LiqPay sends OTP to the client's phone number in form XX-XX-XX-XX.
- You are asking OTP from client on the website page and transfer it as a request to the LiqPay API.
- LiqPay returns the transaction status to the server-url of the company.