Request for additional data of sender for his verification upon payment
What is sender's verification?
Request for additional sender's data for verification in LiqPay:
- sender's name,
- sender's second name,
- sender's country ISO 3166-1,
- sender's city,
- sender's address,
- sender's zip-code.
How sender's verification works
- Client makes payment on your website.
- You are sending a request to the LiqPay APIs.
- In a reply from API LiqPay returns wait_sender status sender_verify - i.e. it is required to ask client for additional data.
- You are requesting data from client - send as a request to LiqPay API.
- LiqPay returns the transaction status to the server-url of the company.